MyMoonBoots INO Participation Process on Equinox
Beautiful NFTs with benefits on 23 Dec 2021
Equinauts! Don’t miss this phenomenal opportunity coming to Equinox on 23 Dec 2021. Nox is bringing NFTs from the world-class crypto community, MoonBoots, for our next Initial NFT Offering (INO).
MyMoonBoots is a blockchain-inspired community built by some of the most prominent leaders in the crypto industry. They’re working to give back to the community and share the benefits of the knowledge, networks, and experience they have amassed over the years.
What started as a curated Telegram group for sharing ideas and information, has transformed into an impressive crypto network that rewards positive participation and fosters a strong sense of community.
The MyMoonBoots INO
The MoonBoots team has been working with Make ’Em Say Animation Studios and the talented artist, Sublight, to create some truly unique NFTs. The new MoonBoots NFTs not only look amazing, but they include some fantastic perks like:
- Utility within the MoonBoots ecosystem, to include access to $MBC airdrops
- Utility within the DeFi Magic platform
- Access to some of the most promising blockchain startups
The first collection is called the MB1 Genesis Collection and will consist of 10,000 total NFTs with six rarity classes, 1,000 of which will be sold on Equinox. Each artwork is original, with its own inspiration and guest artist appearances for the rarest of pieces.
Upon minting, the NFT traits will be randomly generated and revealed on 01 January 2022.
The vision for this collection is to act as a vehicle for sharing the MoonBoots group’s collective crypto knowledge with the community as society begins its journey into the metaverse. These NFTs help level the playing field and give people access to resources typically reserved for VCs and whales.
About the MyMoonBoots Pools
We’ve broken the traditional IDO mold and become the first NFT-based launchpad to ensure safety, transparency, and gamified participation for IDO and INO offerings. Your access to the pools is based on the NFTs you hold and/or whether or not you are a lottery winner.
There will be four available pools, with each one linked to a corresponding Equinox NFT.
Tier 1 — Autumnal (Lottery & FCFS) —12:30 am UTC Access
Tier 2 — Winter (Lottery & FCFS) —12:00 am UTC Access
Tier 3 — Vernal (Lottery & FCFS) — 11:30 am UTC Access
Tier 4 — Nox Summer (Lottery for Guaranteed Allocation) —11:00 am UTC Access
The NOX Summer pool is the highest tier, so these lucky lottery winners will receive access to guaranteed allocations.
For the other three pools, we will award allocations using an oversubscribed lottery system and First-Come, First-Served (FCFS) access. This means if you’re one of the lucky winners from these pools, you’d better act quick because the NFTs could be gone before you log in!
We will be taking the participation snapshot for the INO on 22 Dec 2021 at 19:00 UTC to capture the list of eligible Equinox NFT holders who have signed up, completed KYC, and confirmed their participation. After the snapshot, we will then run our lottery to determine who will get access.
Lottery winners will be announced on 22 Dec 2021 at 22:00 UTC.
To be included in the snapshot, you must go to the pools page and click the ‘Confirm’ button for the NFT you hold. The MetaMask wallet holding your NFT must be connected to the Binance Smart Chain network. If you fail to complete this step before the snapshot, you will not be added to the lottery and you’ll miss out on participating in the MyMoonBoots INO.
MyMoonBoots INO Summary
- Date: 23 Dec 2021
- Blockchain Network for Funding: Binance Smart Chain
- MyMoonBoots NFT Funding Currency: BUSD
- Blockchain Network for Airdrop Distribution: Ethereum
- Participation Closing Snapshot: 22 Dec 2021 — 19:00 UTC
- Lottery Winner Announcement: 22 Dec 2021 — 22:00 UTC
- Pools Open for Summer Lottery Winners: 23 Dec 2021–11:00 UTC
- Pools Open for Vernal Lottery Winners: 23 Dec 2021–11:30 UTC
- Pools Open for Winter Lottery Winners: 23 Dec 2021–12:00 UTC
- Pools Open for Autumnal Lottery Winners: 23 Dec 2021–12:30 UTC
- Total Raise: TBD
- NFT Distribution Date: 01 Jan 2022
There are six main steps to participate in the MyMoonBoots INO.
- Sign up at Equinox.fund
- Complete the Know-Your-Customer (KYC) Process
- Purchase Equinox NFT on Liquidifty
- Confirm Your Participation
- Join Your Corresponding Pool and Purchase NFT
- Wait for NFT Airdrop Distribution
Let’s look at these steps in more detail below.
Step 1 — Sign Up at Equinox.Fund
We recommend you sign up at Equinox well ahead of time to ensure you can log in and connect your wallet before the pools open.
Go to Equinox.fund, click ‘Go to Equinox Launchpad,’ then click the ‘Log In’’ button.
Click the ‘Sign Up’ link at the bottom of the pop up box.
Enter your email address and new password. Click ‘Continue.’
That’s it! You’re now signed up and ready for KYC.
Please note: The Equinox site has recently migrated to a new Login/Password authentication process. If you’re an existing user, you will need to click on ‘Log In,’ enter the email address you used to sign up to Equinox, then follow the instructions in the email to create a new password.
You can refer to our previous article here for more information.
Step 2 — Complete KYC
After you’ve signed up for the website, a ‘Complete KYC’ button will appear at the top right corner of the screen. Click the button.
In order to increase trust and fairness in the Equinox platform, we need to uniquely identify you and your email address. Please prepare your passport or ID card.
When you’re ready, click ‘Start Your KYC.’
Click the ‘Verify Me’ button.
Choose your language, then click ‘Start.’
Check the box to agree to the terms, then click ‘Continue.’
Prepare your selfie video using the camera on your mobile phone or computer, then follow the instructions on the screen. If you’re having trouble with your mobile, try a computer, and vice versa.
Next, select the origin country and type of document to be scanned in for identification, then follow the instructions on screen. Please make sure you take a clear, high-quality photo or scan of your passport or ID, so all information is easily readable.
Once you have completed this stage, click ‘Confirm,’ then leave your browser open and wait for the verification. It may take 20–30 minutes for KYC verification to be completed.
Once you get confirmation, your KYC is complete! You are now ready to participate in Equinox IDOs and INOs.
Step 3 — Purchase Equinox NFT on Liquidifty
To buy your NFT, go to the Equinox.Fund website, log in, and connect your MetaMask wallet.
Navigate to the MyMoonBoots Pools page or click the ‘Get Started’ button at the top right of the home page.
Select the Equinox NFT you want to purchase. The link directs you to the Equinox shop on Liquidifty. Double-check that the NFTs are owned by @Equinox to ensure they’re not fake tokens.
Make sure your MetaMask wallet is connected to Binance Smart Chain, then use BNB to complete the purchase.
Holding an Equinox NFT is the only way to get access to the IDOs and INOs, so head over and get yours before they’re gone!
Step 4 — Confirm Your Participation
Before the participation snapshot on 22 Dec 2021 at 19:00 pm UTC, log in to the Equinox.fund website with your email address and password.
Connect the MetaMask wallet holding your Equinox NFT. Make sure it’s connected to the Binance Smart Chain Network.
Navigate to the Equinox MyMoonBoots Pools page, then confirm your NFT and desire to participate in the INO by clicking the ‘Confirm’ button.
After you click the ‘Confirm’ button, you’ll see a green message that says Participation confirmed. You will now be included in the snapshot and eligible to participate in the lottery for allocation access.
Step 5 — Join Your Corresponding Pool and Purchase NFT
The funding is happening on the Binance Smart Chain network, so make sure you have your MetaMask connected to the correct network, with enough BNB for transaction costs and BUSD to pay for your MyMoonBoots NFT.
Pools will open for Summer lottery winners 23 Dec 2021 at 07:00 am UTC, and the rest of the pools will open at 07:30 am UTC.
At the time of the INO, head to Equinox.fund, go to the launchpad, then log in and connect your MetaMask wallet holding the Equinox NFT. Make sure it is connected to the Binance Smart Chain network.
Once your wallet is connected, the ‘Join Pool’ button will be highlighted for your eligible pool. Remember, your pool is determined by the NFT you hold, so you need to be logged in and have the wallet holding your NFT connected to the website before the ‘Join Pool’ button will work.
Click ‘Join Pool’ and select the MyMoonBoots NFT to purchase. Click ‘Submit’ and follow the MetaMask prompts to approve the transaction.
You have now joined the pool and purchased your NFT!
Step 6 — Wait for Airdrop NFT Distribution
The MyMoonBoots NFT distribution is happening on the Ethereum blockchain on 01 Jan 2022.
Congratulations! You’ve taken part in the MyMoonBoots Equinox INO. You’re an early adopter of an epic project and have become an important part of crypto history!
Equinox IDO Launch FAQs
We want everyone to be able to participate in each IDO successfully, so here are our answers to some of the more frequently asked questions.
| What is the difference between the participation round and pool openings?
- Participation Round: This is the time window available to confirm your intention to participate in an IDO or INO. This must happen prior to the Participation Close Snapshot. The snapshot dates/times are listed on the project page on the Equinox website and will be communicated in our social channels before it happens. No funds will be sent during this step. The current snapshot date and time is 22 Dec 2021 at 19:00 pm UTC.
- Pools Open / Pool Openings: This refers to the actual IDO and when the pools open for allocation funding. MyMoonBoots pools will open for allocation funding on 23 Dec 2021 at 07:00 am UTC for Summer lottery winners. The rest of the pools will open at 07:30 am UTC.
| Can I pay in other tokens / stablecoins?
- No, the only payment accepted is BUSD.
| Why is the network listed as BSC?
- The fundraising is happening on Binance Smart Chain using BUSD.
| Where can I buy the NFTs to participate in the launch?
- From the Equinox page on the Liquidifty marketplace.
| What is the minimum/maximum buy amount? What is the participation limit?
- There are no set minimum and maximum amounts for lottery winners or first-come, first-served participants. The buy amounts are determined by the number of participants and the size of the raise for each launch. We work to find a balance so the allocation amounts are meaningful to the community.
| Is there a whitelisting requirement?
- You will need to confirm your participation before the Participation Window closes. There will be a lottery to determine access after the closing participation snapshot, but there is not a separate whitelist.
| Which countries are banned?
- Citizens and residents of and persons located in the United States of America, China, Hong Kong, and all sanctioned OFAC countries (DR Congo, Iran, Myanmar, Sudan, Iraq, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Belarus, Liberia) as well as Central African Republic, Libya, Mali, Somalia, Yemen.
| When will I receive the NFTs?
- The NFT distribution date is 01 Jan 2022. They will be distributed on the Ethereum blockchain.
| Can I pay for the tokens with any wallet address?
- You will need to use your MetaMask wallet, connected to the Binance Smart Chain network.
| Is there any way to participate without holding the Equinox NFTs?
- No. The IDOs are only available to Equinox NFT holders.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
*For applications to be considered valid, they must all pass the Equinox KYC process and adhere to each project’s specific KYC requirements and country restrictions, which vary per project on a case-by-case basis.
**There will be no financial compensation offered to any user who experiences a double pay issue with their IDO participation. The IDO project or Equinox will not reimburse any double pay incidents. Please use caution when submitting transactions on the Equinox platform to avoid this issue, taking care to send only one transaction per participation pool.
**Please note that any unforeseen difficulties or failures on the part of the third-party provider, Passbase, to provide timely KYC services is solely the responsibility of Passbase and not Equinox or its IDO projects. No compensation of any kind will be offered for errors or difficulties with using the Passbase platform. Please prepare your KYC well in advance to minimize the chance of unforeseen issues.
Find out more about MyMoonBoots at:
Autumn Equinox has passed. The time for a new non-fungible community-driven launchpad is upon us.
Find out more at: